Thursday, February 18, 2016

Maui, Hawaii February 16 - 26, 2016

Pool Time!
The girls are much more comfortable in the pool for getting wet and swimming than the ocean; so we spend most afternoons in the pool. It isn't a big pool, but it works perfectly for us. The pool is also right below our unit, very convenient.
A view of the pool from our unit




After cooling off in the pool, the wind usually meant that the girls wanted to be wrapped up in their towels to keep warm.
When I first booked the condo, I found a whole bunch of photos posted by other people who had stayed at this condo complex and I showed them to the girls. They love seeing where we will be going. One of the photos that was posted, was of a girl swimming in the pool when it was dark out.
Of course Brynn absolutely insisted that is what we had to do it too. I didn't think she remembered this but when we were in Maui, she kept reminding us that we needed to "swim at dark". The pool didn't close until 9 pm so we had lots of time one evening after dinner to have a before bed swim. Brynn loved it!






No comments: