Friday, February 26, 2016

Maui, Hawaii February 16 - 26, 2016

Sunsets...
We only had half a day today, our flight was at 2:00 pm and we had to check out of the condo at 11:00 am. Scott when surfing this morning and everyone else went swimming in the pool.
We had a wonderful time and we will miss Maui!
While here we had a tradition of being back at the condo for "Happy Hour" and then watching the sun set before we ate dinner. I have a lot of sunset photos, it is amazing how different each sun set is.
Happy Hour!
Scott and Brynn taking some sunset photos with her tablet



I love this photo of Brynn watching the sunset

We started to take photos of our drinks with the sun setting in the background
My G & T
Another one of my G & T
A fairly full glass of wine


I am still amazed at how different it was each day!



Lots and lots of people come to the shore to watch the sun set. This is the public access to the beach beside our condo.






No comments: