Friday, December 01, 2006

Little Miss Polly Prissy Pants

My cat got the name Polly from Scott who from day one called her "Little Miss Polly Prissy Pants" - some obscure reference to South Park and Cartman....

Polly - only a couple of months old, looking oh so cute and innocent

Here are a few photos of the little devil she has become. I don't know if she is so wild because she is an inside only cat or if it is in her genes. As her parents are complete Barn Cats.

The last time I weighed her at the Vets she was only 6 lbs, a very tiny little cat with a huge attitude. She was born May 26, 2005.

The little terror that she really is - ready to pounce

Polly likes to snuggle with her doggy friend Tia, a dog that I was dog-sitting

Polly loves to be "in" things

Her favorite spot, on top of the fridge

No comments: