Ok, so a few things have happened since arriving back from Mexico.
I started right into a job that I had applied for before I left. As from my previous posts you have all been kept up to date on my job status. Well here is a new twist to the story.
I think I left you all with the last bit of news that the job at the ECU had been reposted after my classmate failed the exam... well I didn't get the job, not a big surprise as someone else who was just casual that I hadn't even met applied.
The next twist is that one of the LPN's got accepted to go to school to get her RN degree. A classmate of mine applied for this line and got this job as well (you gotta love the union and how the hours of seniority work). This classmate of mine got a job upstairs in the hospital on the Med/Surg floor, leaving this job free until the original LPN comes back from school this summer.
So this is the job I now currently have (Temporarily - until she comes back from school)
Hummmm... I thought I had more to say... but I guess not.
We (Scott and I + Polly) are planning on staying here for our first Christmas at our house. We have invited family to visit with us, but at this time it doesn't look like we will have visitors. This is ok, because Scott and I have never spent a Christmas together with just us.
No comments:
Post a Comment