Here are a few shots of the Olympic Closing Ceremonies. I enjoyed this show more than the Opening Ceremonies because I wasn't worried about settling Elyse. We got to leave her with Scott's mom and dad, as they were staying with Brian. So I fed Elyse at the last possible moment (she still won't take a bottle any more), and then Scott and I ran over to BC place and got into our seats just before the show started.
The 4th pillar that is finally working!
The Olympic Flame all lit up
The preformance for the Olympics in 2014 in Sochi Russia
More from the 2014 preformance - the shadows of a couple of ballet dancers. (I thought Carrie might really enjoy this photo)

I think this was the speach from John Furlong
The Olympic Flame is out, and the pillars are going...
We all got antlers to wear for the "Canadian" portion of the show, along with a blinker (ours were both white)
Some shots of the show










1 comment:
Your antler picture is really neat!
Post a Comment