Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Things we have been up to in June

Scott has been gone since the begining of May to Creston for his new job.
But we have been super busy with soccer, Sparks and enjoying the beautiful weather!
June 6 - hope this means we will have a fantastic summer of boating once we get back to BC
The Sparks got to go bowling at West Edmonton Mall as their celebration of the end of the year.
Brynn even got to join in with the Sparks, it was very entertaining to see her lug the 10 pin balls around.


My fellow Spark Guiders got me some beautiful flowers as a farewell present/thank you gift. I worked with 2 wonderful women this year at Sparks, I will miss them and their enthusiasm.


Brynn and I also have been attending a preschool program held by the City of Edmonton, called Come Play with Me. Brynn has been having a blast, I have had to pull her from the Callingwood/Lymburn Community Playschool starting in September, due to our move back to Creston. I'll have to try and find her a playschool in Creston once we get there in July.
Brynn's Bean plant. She planted this at Come Play with Me a few weeks ago.
Since we don't know what we will be doing housing wise once our house is sold in a few weeks; we bought the girls scooters. I think they will be great to have while their bikes are in storage.

Brynn loves to scooter
Elyse is very proud of her scooter
Getting ready to scooter our way to school

No comments: