Thursday, June 16, 2016

Soccer Season May & June


Elyse wanted to play soccer again this spring. I found out that the Hampton Community league does a soccer program as well (Elyse has done the Timbit program put on by the Glastonbury Community for the last 3 seasons). The Hampton Community soccer program is on Mondays and Wednesdays, which doesn't conflict with Sparks (the Timbit program was Tuesdays and Thursdays).

When I was getting info to register Elyse, I had discovered that Brynn was too young to play. But when it was registration night, they told me that they had talked to the Community League board/president and they would let Brynn register. This was fantastic news, Brynn was so excited and she will play Wednesdays at the same time and location as Elyse, super easy to get them both there. We ride our bikes to all the games and the girls love to play with the more laid back teams, the focus is having fun and learning the skills to play.









No comments: