Monday, March 09, 2015

A visit from Grandma Feb 28 - Mar 15, 2015

Scott has a conference coming up, I am going to go with him for a short time so we asked my mom if she would come and take care of the girls. This worked really well as she was on her way to Ontario, to help my sister out after the birth of her second child. 
I/we got so much done while she was here. I had a huge list of items to be mended and a couple of other sewing projects. She replaced the zipper in my fleece jacket and both zippers in the pockets of my other fall/spring weight coat. I got a bit of scrap booking done, and some other tasks I've been meaning to do but couldn't concentrate with the girls running around, she took care of the girls and I got them done!
Here are a few photos of while she was here. *one photo I really wanted was one of all 3 generations, but some how we missed that one, and I am dissapointed
My mom and I took Brynn to get her bangs trimmed. She did very well again, maybe next time I will trim them myself... ha ha! (probably not)
Brynn loves to do puzzles. These a couple of small farm animal puzzles, that have 5 pieces each and she can do them completely on her own
While Scott and I were gone, mom had very nice weather and took the girls outside to enjoy!






2 girls in the bath tub while Scott and I were away
Attack, Uncle Dan!


Once I was home, we all went to brunch at my brother and sister-in-law's. 
A nice treat for my mom and I and the girls always have fun there.
Blowing bubbles on the back deck in the sun.
Hugs for Uncle Dan

No comments: