Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sept 13 - 17, Visiting Leanne's Mom and Dad

We got to spend some time with my mom and dad. I even got to see Daniel, my younger brother, I hadn't seen him since our wedding last year, and we got to meet his girl friend Leah. Mom made a bunch of baby stuff for me, while dad was at work. Scott cut up a bunch of trees for fire wood to help keep the baby warm this winter when we go up to visit for Christmas.

Mom had to work one of the days we were visiting, so we went up to Barkerville to visit herMy little brother and I (well he isn't so little any more) Scott cutting up one of the approximately 10 trees he cut up, split and stacked while we were visitingDad and Scott finishing off the last couple of rounds - then it all had to go into the truck, to take to the houseThrowing the rounds off the truck to where he got to then split and stack the fire woodJust some of the fire wood Scott split and stacked

1 comment:

Marta Zeegers said...

I miss Cinderella Road!