The girls and I headed to my parent's place just east of Quesnel.
We had great weather for our drive and both the girls are amazing travelers.
 |
Lunch at a nice rest area between McBride and Prince George.
This was a great place to stop, the girls loved burning off some energy on the playground! |
 |
| My parent's have so many Humming birds that come to their feeders. I can count 13 birds in this photo alone! |
 |
| The Humming birds have no fear of humans. They are landing on my dad's fingers, to feed at the feeder. |
 |
| Elyse did a lot of reading while we were at Grandma and Grandpa's |
 |
| My parents pulled out the old Weebles set that my brother, sister and I used to play with as a kids |
 |
| I brought the girl's dolls along with us, as my mom had made quite a few different doll outfits for them |
 |
| My mom and her friend Tina have been making lots of crafts that they sell. This is their booth at the local farmers market |
 |
| Another huge hit with the girls was the Play-mobile set from when I was little |
 |
| In the "bus" aka the van, on our way to Bowron Lake for the afternoon |
 |
| Bowron Lake |
The girls playing in their PJ's one morning
 |
| More reading and snuggle time |
 |
| We had a wonderful dinner down at the ski hill. |
 |
The girls learned how to chew on the soft green ends of the Timothy grass stems.
Every time we went outside, we had to find some Timothy to chew on |
 |
| More Timothy chewing! |
 |
| My mom found skipping ropes that my sister and I use to use |
 |
| Grandpa's Slippers! |
We spent an afternoon at Cottonwood House.
 |
| Checking out the wooden sculpture of the Mama and Baby Bears |
 |
| Giving the Baby Bear a kiss! |
 |
| The Cottonwood River |
Elyse really wanted to go for a horse drawn buggy ride. She was so excited when we got to go
 |
| Elyse, Tina and Brynn watching the scenery go by |
 |
| Saying Hi to Rock, the horse that pulled the buggy |
When my mom was visiting in March, I never got a photo of all of us together, so I made sure we posed for some family photos. I think we really got some good ones.
1 comment:
Looks like you all had a great time with your family! Your folks look fantastic!
Post a Comment