Tuesday, December 01, 2009

More Photos of Elyse

Another update of what we have been up, in the past few days... not too much. We are still getting to know Elyse and her routine.
It has been great having my mom here helping with laundry, dishes, cleaning and of course the tasty dinners she has been making for us.
Here are a few photos for everyone to enjoy, I swear I can see Elyse growing/changing daily!
Sponge Bath Time!!Snuggling with GrandmaWe got a baby swing, this chair and a few other baby items from my Auntie Nur's Sister Ebru *thanks* Elyse has been enjoying the vibrating chair
Just a cute picture of Elyse hanging out in her bassinet

Today we got bundled up and walked down to the Brewery to meet Scott and walk with him home - it was such a nice day for a walk
Scott's mom got Elyse an Advent Calender - Scott got to enjoy today's chocolate

2 comments:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

She is so gorgeous! And you are right, you can watch them change and grow each day.

Good luck getting to know her routine! As soon as you feel you have the hang of it, they like to change it just to keep you on your toes!

Unknown said...

So glad things are going well! We've been thinking about you a lot lately, what an exciting time! It's nice I can check this website to see how things are progressing! Leanne when I read about the birth it made me cry! I had already heard it and I cried the first time too... so glad everything has worked out and you have such a beautiful baby girl you both must be so proud! You two will be such amazing parents!! We'll have to catch up soon when you have some time to chat! Missing you both, Have a lovely Christmas, Hayley & Justin xox