Monday, November 16, 2009

Elyse Rose Stokes arrived Nov. 12, 2009!












Our beautiful baby daughter arrived at 3:22 PM on Thursday, November 12th. Elyse was born in Creston; weight was 7 lbs. 15 oz.

The baby was born feet first, complicating the birth process, resulting in the baby and I being transferred to Kootenay Boundary Regional Hospital in Trail. Currently Elyse is in ICU for another day or so of precautionary observation. Here are some pictures of her first three days!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations you guys! I can't believe how much she looks like Zoe did when she was born!

Unknown said...

Also, I hope everything is going well at the hospital and that you can all go home soon.

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

SHE IS GORGEOUS!!

Peanut said...

Congratulations! I knew you would have a girl! She's so beautiful. Glad to hear that she is healthy.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! We're so happy for you both!! We've been thinking of you this last week and so happy to hear your beautiful daughter has arrived!! She is absolutely gorgeous!! Keep us up to date! We miss you, Hayley & Justin xox

Marta Zeegers said...

Yay! She's beautiful. I'm going to borrow some pics to send along to Sinterklaas and Piet, okay?
Hope to see you soon!

Marta Zeeagers said...

I just have to comment again. She has the most beautiful rosebud lips! I love babies like that!

Much love and best wishes for a safe trip home later this week!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Scott and Leanne.. shes beautiful!! Cant wait to meet her!

Lori Ann said...

She is beautiful Leanne. You look great. I love the picture of the three of you. Can't wait to see you guys when you come home. Take care. Lori Ann

Becky said...

Hey Leanne!

Wow you look amazing! Congratulations, she is absolutely adorable! I've been thinking lots about you and couldn't believe it when I heard the news - I missed seeing you guys at Summit Creek just the DAY BEFORE! Anyway, let me know when you and the baby are up for company. xox Becky