The weather has been great lately, many days of fall sunshine strung along one after another. Today it is rainy and grey and I'm a little bit blah. Yesterday I got off working a whole bunch of shifts (2 days, 2 off, 2 days, 2 off then 2 days and 2 nights), so after recovering from getting off my night shift at 7 am on Tuesday and not being able to sleep last night, I'm kinda tired and bored today. I am mostly bored because Scott is not around and as much fun as a cat is they just don't talk back :P Scott is in Toronto for work this week, I'll be picking him up on Friday when he flies back, the new house feels so big with out him here.
Soon Scott's parent will be visiting us, and then Scott has to work again in Ontario (London and Toronto) at the end of the month into December. But, I get to go with him this time, and visit my sister! I haven't seen her since our Grandfather's funeral this past spring, she will be going home for Christmas this year, and I am not sure that I will be able to make it north to visit. I am excited that I get to go and see her soon. Well I'm off to finish vacuuming the basement..... blah!
No comments:
Post a Comment